5 Panel Urine Dip Card
One-Step Drug of Abuse Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in urine at a cut-off concentration. Drug of abuse has a wide range of definitions, related to taking a psychoactive drug or performance-enhancing drug for a non-therapeutic or non-medical effect. Depending on the actual compound, drug abuse may lead to health problems, social problems, physical dependence, or psychological addiction. One-Step Drug of Abuse Test is a rapid, one-step screening test for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in human urine.
5 Panel Drug Test Kit ProcedureTo use the 5 panel drug test kit your will need a collection cup and follow this procedure:
- Collect urine from the donor in a disposable collection cup.
- If the collection cup has a temperature strip read it and make sure is between temperature range.
- Remove the bottom cap from the 5 panel drug test card in submerge the drug test strips in the urine.
- AVOID passing the arrow when submerging the 5 panel drug test card since this can flood the test and invalidate the drug test card.
- Once all the lines in the C (control) area appear you can read the bottom lines in T (test) area.
- To interpret results in the 5 panel drug test card follow the image below